C & S Mommy

Friday, August 04, 2006

Five things...

We were talking at work about the five totally selfish things we would want for ourselves right now. It took me a full 24 hours plus to figure it out. Here are my five:

  • Lime green VW Bug
  • Singing lessons
  • A big kitchen with top of the line everything and all the gadgets I can think of
  • Writing something (an article or book) that is witty and thought provoking that people reference in conversation as a “must-read”
  • A whole new wardrobe after I lose all the weight I need to

2 Comments:

  • I don't know about that other stuff. But start writing! Hurrah!

    By Blogger nancy, At 12:54 PM  

  • I was just thinking this morning how I'd like to buy myself a whole new wardrobe. I think I'll start by giving away the stuff I never wear, and maybe I should wait until after the baby is born.

    By Blogger Angelique, At 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home