C & S Mommy

Monday, February 13, 2006

Trying to look at the positive

Things that sustain me:

  • Hearing Sophia’s baby laugh
  • Cecilia randomly saying “I love you, mommy”
  • Finding out that when I was at one of my lowest and lonliest points someone loved me (even if I didn't know it at the time)
  • Having my sister to talk to everyday
  • Keith marrying me when he knew I was crazy and still loving me now despite the fact that I am even crazier
  • Random calls from one of my closest friends just checking in (Thanks, Nancy!!!)

1 Comments:

  • yay baby laughs.
    I figured out how to record sounds on my computer and have the funniest recording of michael laughing like a loon. He hates it but it is so funny.

    By Blogger nancy, At 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home