C & S Mommy

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Counting Down

I am leaving to go to NY in four days. I have such mixed feelings about it that I feel I need to write a list.

Pros:
  • Getting out of Greensboro (always a good thing)
  • Long drive means lots of time to myself listening to loud music and singing (which I cannot do)
  • Seeing my friends who I have not seen in far too long
  • Seeing my one month old nephew for the first time and I guess my brother and sister in law
  • Seeing my sister
  • Getting to eat really good NY food
  • Bagels
  • Break from work

Cons:

  • Being so busy with work this week because my coworker is on vacation and not having a lot of time to rest and chill out before driving for nine hours
  • Keith not coming with me
  • Being away from Keith and the girls
  • Leaving the baby (it just seems too soon)
  • Having to leave at the butt-crack of dawn to come home on Sunday
  • Coming home to a total mess at work (maybe)

Okay...I guess I feel a little better. I am really looking forward to the alone time. I definitely need some space from everyone to clear my head a little. I still hate that Keith is not going to be there though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home