C & S Mommy

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Angry Angry Angry

This is one of those weeks when I feel like I want to rip everyone's head off for very little reason. I am so damn sensitive and everything seems to be setting me off. Keith and I have done nothing but fight which is making me so depressed especially yesterday because it was Cecilia's birthday and we should have been celebrating how lucky we are to have a healthy, happy child. All week I have been trying to count my blessings and snap out of it but it is just not working. UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGG!

1 Comments:

  • If there's one thing I've learned in all my years of therapy, it's that it's very difficult to "snap out" of a feeling. Sometimes I think it's better to acknowledge the anger, or whatever the feeling is, and let it be. As much as it sucks, be angry. Denying it will probably only make you more angry.
    Be gentle with yourself, and I hope you start to feel better!

    By Blogger Angelique, At 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home