C & S Mommy

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I am supposed to be thankful and all I can feel is stressed…

This time of year, at least from my understanding, is supposed to be a time to reflect on all the things that we are thankful for. I am all about reflection and feeling thankful for that matter. I love this time of year when I can sit down and really think about the people and things I am grateful to have in my life. It makes me even happier when I catch myself saying something out loud about being grateful and nobody looks at me with fear flashing in their eyes thinking I am next going to take out my bible to start thumping. However, this year all I feel is stress. There have been so many sad things happening around me. My friend’s mom has cancer, my other friend’s dad is in the hospital not in good shape, some other personal stuff with me and with my family members. I just feel like it is all too much to handle. I want to be thankful for the fact that I have friends to worry about and family to be around but all I can think is AAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! I feel selfish. Like I want to fix things for other people so I can get back to reflecting on my life. Isn’t that the dumbest thing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home